My First Time To Play Call Of Duty - Popular Games Review

  My first time:

Welcome to call of duty a mobile. this can be gonna be my very first time ever playing this game depending on how this game actually plays and feels. i feel I'm probably gonna make this into a series let me know if you guys would adore that like maybe just other than all the video games that we play on console like Call of Duty itself for tonight and each other game that we play here on the channel maybe we'll have form of a small amount mini series of Call of Duty mobile as we rank up and play these kinds of games on unlock weapons.

Camels and just do regardless of the hell the sport must offer almost if you guys think which can be an honest idea. Let me know within the comments and yeah this will be often gonna be my first time playing Call of Duty mobile as on screen we've got a ghost he's.

Lets Start:

 I guess he's gonna be our companion and run us through some drills so, we'll learn the thanks to play this welcome to the bivouac soldier learn quick we'd like you out there slide to the left of the screen to maneuver top anywhere on the screen to continue. I slide on the proper of the screen to manage the view slide to the proper of the screen holy crap so, this could be move this could be so weird oh my god I still move and forth and so this could be just your view.

I wonder if sensitivity has anything to undertake to to with it so tap but you gotta tap to choose it up dude this looks specialized. Move the cross-hair over a target to fireside how do i aim how do i aim though it's bent reload. That's slightly confusing hold on man tap the aim button and move the line over a target to fireside are you freaking serious so advanced fire tutorial hold of the hearth button to aim and fire holy crap. Simple choose your favorite fire mode.

 If i prefer press stop button by mistake rather than turning around. I'm visiting rotate if I press that button. I start shooting everywhere the place move to the next target. i've got like 30,000 cables connected to my phone directly so, everything's like bumping with each other and now we're gonna be snapping here you freak-in kidding me immediately bro also you acquire to release it dude. When the score reaches a specific level you score streaks predator missle. I'm so well done you've successfully completed boot-camp.

We just got some reasonably currency it's not caught points because points is on the simplest right similarly tap the button to urge the m4 so, this is often often often wish to shop for weapons dude this might be so, frick-in dope who the hell made this i do know attack division but i do know there's another developer. immediately that I cannot remember because I just can't remember. I'm sorry like congratulations on getting the m4 let's change and find into battle by the way for those of you guys that play it on mobile. What's better is it an actual phone or an iPad let me know within the comments simply because I even have a high oven iPad which i'm reasonably curious alright so, we're gonna start the match are we gonna hold out man. i suppose we would like to begin out the match he's just throwing into the sport.

 We gonna spawn trap these nerds. How does one mobile players try this dude i can not even think what how does one jump. i've got low ammo holy crap i'm unable to freak-in died come on holy cow alright we're gonna call it this hell-storm missile or predator missile. If we are able to figure this out dude eight big props to you mobile players man this could be often crazy this will be often absolutely. Insane you guys are crazy for this examine|take a look at|observe|study} this what's it take a glance at this what what's even occurring here this could be often like my brain cannot even begin to understand.

What's going on this can be unbelievable by the way i prefer that invisible invincible thing right after spawning. i suppose that you just just simply know allows you to not get the spawn trap which we might like wow that was that was literally the worst game. i've got ever played in my life I mean it had been good for my first game. I've never literally played a mobile game. I feel that when you recognize controllers get or become compatible with this game it'd be alittle amount bit easier nevertheless again I'm sure.

If you play with the controller it's gonna pair you up with controller players that are playing the identical game cuz that just be really unfair for you to use the controller then mobile players. Which they still probably kick your ass because there are some dedicated mobile players out there I didn't carry my team okay we didn't do this well but a minimum of we did better than a remainder of the team and you recognize what that's I'll accept that I'll take that victory over.

Let me tell about your experience in comment section.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments